NECK LIFT (RHYTIDECTOMY) SURGERY IN DELHI
Get the best cost of neck lift surgery in Delhi / rhytidectomy surgery in Delhi and the best neck lift specialist surgeon in Delhi, India at IPACT Center provides the best & specialist cosmetic, and plastic surgeon in New Delhi, South Delhi (India) to improve the appearance of the neck.
A neck lift (submental lipectomy or lower rhytidectomy in medical terms) refers to a series of surgical procedures used to improve the appearance of the neck. While you can have your neck contoured as a part of a facelift surgery, it is better to undergo it as a separate procedure if you want to enjoy more intricate results. We have the best neck lift surgeon in Delhi who can help you get the best possible results from neck lift surgery.
A neck lift can also work wonders for those whose neck contour doesn’t match their facial appearance. You can go for a neck lift alone or in conjunction with other rejuvenation procedures for better results. These procedures may include a brow lift to correct a deep furrowed or sagging brow, eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes, fat transfer to allow fullness to the cheeks and lips, and crease wrinkles.
What does a neck lift procedure cover?
A neck lift may include many cosmetic surgeries. We at the IPACT Centre offer the following neck lift procedures with the utmost precision.
- Cervicoplasty: Removal of excess skin
- Platysmaplasty: Elimination or contouring of the neck muscles
- Liposuction: Removal of excess fat through the suction technique
- Botox injections: To address aging problems such as wrinkled or saggy skin
- Kybella injections: To get rid of hanging fat under the chin
Assistance, Over Call
Provide your details and our experts will get in touch with you.
Other neck lifting techniques may involve the use of ultrasound and radiofrequency devices, lasers, fillers, and intense pulsed light.
What can a neck lift help treat?
Our expert cosmetic surgeons in Delhi can help you with a neck lift if you have the following expectations:
- Tightening the loose skin in the neck region
- Getting rid of excess fatty deposits under the chin
- Skin relaxation of removal of excess fat in the lower face that creates jowls
- Correcting abnormal contours caused due to muscle banding in the neck
A neck lift may also help you get those youthful contours back in the face and neck that you might have lost due to aging, gravity, stress, heredity, and other environmental conditions.
What you can’t achieve through a neck lift procedure?
A neck lift can’t be used as a restorative surgery which means it can’t help you change the basic appearance of your neck. Also, it is a cosmetic procedure to correct the age-related changes but can’t stop the aging process.
Typically, a neck lift is a surgical procedure and the nonsurgical rejuvenation procedures may not achieve the desired results as compared to the surgical procedure. However, non-surgical procedures are comparatively less risky and have a quicker recovery time.
Some of the commonly non-surgical techniques of a neck lift include botox which helps the muscles in the vertical neck bands to relax and minimize wrinkling. Surgeons also use fractionated laser technology to bring about textural improvements in the skin.
Surgeons also use the fractionated laser technique to bring about textural improvements in the skin. Similarly, you can consider dermal fillers and Kybella to restore lost skin volume and break down fat cells respectively.
Radiofrequency is another non-surgical neck lift technique used for skin rejuvenation by reproducing collagen with micro-needling. In addition, our surgeons in Delhi can also improve wrinkles and fine lines by stimulating collagen through ultrasound technology.
Further, we want to reiterate that a surgical neck lift is more effective than a non-surgical way in the terms of results, but is riskier at the same time. However, our trained plastic surgeons in Delhi ensure the best surgeons with minimal risk.
Who is a good candidate for neck lift surgery?
You can go for a neck lift if you are:
- Not smoking for a long time
- A healthy person with no medical conditions that could impair healing
- An individual who has realistic expectations and a positive outlook
The procedure is also suitable for you if you feel that you don’t need a full facelift as your upper face is still pleasing. In this case, you can just opt for neck skin to correct a double chin, jowl lines, and excess wrinkles on the neck skin. A neck lift is ideal in a scenario when the neck area is a mismatch to the otherwise pleasing upper facial features.
Why should I need a pre-surgery consultation?
A pre-surgery consultation is mandatory in the view it helps both the patient and the surgeon agree on common goals. It allows the patient to clarify his or her doubts and queries from the surgeon. At the same time, it is time when the surgeon guides the patient in preparing for the surgery while setting realistic goals.
Overall, the discussion may involve the following important points:
- Your surgical goals
- Medical conditions, past medical treatments, and drug allergies (if any)
- History of surgeries
- Current use of medications, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, vitamins, and drug use
- Advice on pre-surgery preparations and precautions
- Best possible results of the surgery
What are the pre-surgical mandates?
For the best results of a neck lift, our cosmetic surgeons in Delhi will evaluate your medical history as well as your suitability for the procedure. It may involve the following steps:
- Evaluation of your medical and family history for any possible risk factor
- Examination and measurement of your face
- Taking relevant photographs
- Zeroing in on the best treatment technique, basis your medical evaluation
- Communicating the best possible risks along with potential complications of a major surgery
- Discussing the type of preferable anesthesia
- Encouraging you to ask questions and get your doubts resolved
- Let your surgeon know if you are feeling some anxiety or nervousness about a neck lift
In case you are not able to figure out what questions you should ask your surgeon, we have prepared a list of questions to help you come prepared for the consultation.
- Are you a certified plastic surgeon?
- Are you a member of a recognized association of plastic surgeons?
- Do I meet all eligibility criteria to undergo a neck lift?
- What are the best results that I should expect from the procedure?
- Where will the procedure be performed?
- What surgical technique will you use for the neck lift?
- How long will it take to recover from the surgery?
- What should I expect during the recovery period?
- Are there any possible risks and complications from the procedure?
- If yes, what will you do to handle those complications?
- Can you show me the best possible results through computer graphics?
How will you help me if my expectations from the procedure are not met?
What are the possible risks of neck lift surgery?
Like any other surgical cosmetic procedure, a neck lift is an individual decision. It is important for the person to first consider the risk and reward before taking the final call. Therefore, our cosmetic surgeon in Delhi will ask you to sign consent forms to ensure that you are fully aware of the risks and complications associated with the surgery.
However, the possibility of risks is minimum if you take the necessary precautions and cooperate with the surgeon.
The possible surgery risks may include:
- Anesthesia risks
- Facial asymmetry
- Fluid accumulation (hematoma)
- Prolonged swelling
- Persistent pain
- Skin loss
- Numbness or changes in skin sensation
- Discoloration or other skin irregularities
- Unfavorable scarring
- Poor wound healing
- Need for revision surgery in case of dissatisfactory results
- Temporary or permanent loss of hair along the lines of incisions
In some rare cases, a nerve injury or deep venous thrombosis could bother the patient.
What are the steps of a neck lift procedure?
Our renowned plastic surgeons in Delhi perform a neck lift in the following steps:
Step 1 – Anesthesia
The doctors may choose from general anesthesia and intravenous sedation to ensure that you are comfortable and relieved during the surgical procedure.
Step 2 – The incision
Based on your expectations, your surgeons will make incisions to make the new changes to your neck contour. You can talk to our cosmetic surgeon in Delhi for details during your pre-consultation meeting.
Step 3 – Closing the incisions
Your doctors will close the incision lines with sutures and skin glue if required. You will receive the necessary guidelines about the removal of stitches.
What should I expect during the recovery period?
The recovery period may be a bit painful for a few initial days. You may/will have:
- A bandage wrapped gently around your face and neck to control swelling and bruising
- A thin tube is placed to drain excess fluid or blood so that it doesn’t collect under the skin.
- Sleeping with your head kept high above your heart
- To take care of the surgical site and drains, so make sure you have someone to look after during the recovery period
- To take orally or apply medications to aid healing and prevent infection
Be sure, you have the answers to the questions (as suggested in the checklist above) that can help you take better care of yourself during the recovery period.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION AND ANSWER
WHAT IS THE COST OF A NECK LIFT IN DELHI?
While neck lift surgery cost in Delhi or neck lift cost in Delhi may vary depending on the surgeon’s experience and the facilities provided, we can assure you that IPACT Medical Center offers the best cost of a neck lift in Delhi without compromising on quality standards.
The cost of a neck lift may depend on the following itinerary:
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Surgeon’s fee
- Medical tests
- Anesthesia fees
- Post-surgery surgeries
- Prescriptions for medication
Feel free to talk to our best cosmetic surgeons in Delhi for more information.
NECK LIFT BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
REAL NECK LIFT PATIENT REVIEWS
***** Fantastic Service, Excellent Results
Everything was (much) better than expected! IPACT Center assistants were always helpful and reachable at any time. The staff was also patient and very friendly when it comes to approach / appearance. All in all, throughout the stay in Delhi I have never felt like ‘just another number’ in their accounts.
OTHER FACTS ABOUT NECK LIFT SURGERY
MEDICAL TOURISM IN INDIA
Allow us to become your most trusted partner in your journey to medical treatment in India.
IPACT Medical Center can complete take care of all your needs related to medical treatment in India. We’ll help you at every level of your health recovery.
How It works?
International Patients looking for cosmetic & plastic surgery in India are assisted by IPACT Center to get the best medical treatment at the most affordable cost.