BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT (BUTTOCK) SURGERY IN DELHI
Get the best cost of brazilian butt lift surgery in Delhi / buttock augmentation surgery in Delhi and the best brazilian butt lift specialist surgeon in Delhi, India at IPACT Center provides the best & specialist cosmetic, and plastic surgeon in New Delhi, South Delhi (India) to get rid of the sagging fat and skin, improve the shape, and allow a pleasing contour to your buttock area.
Factors like pregnancy, sun damage, weight changes, aging, and genetics tend to affect your tissue elasticity, thereby leading to sagging of the buttocks. So, what is the solution?
Our best brazilian butt lift surgeon in Delhi can help you overcome the problem of the sagging buttocks through a cosmetic procedure called a Brazilian butt lift.
What is a Brazilian butt lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a cosmetic procedure involving surgical transfer of fat from are areas like hips, abdomen, hips, thighs, or lower back to the buttocks. Also called the Gluteal Lift, the procedure can help you get rid of the sagging fat and skin, improve the shape, and allow a pleasing contour to your buttock area. And, once you have the confidence, you can flaunt your hourglass figure with pride.
However, it is important to note that a Brazilian butt lift will not increase the size of your butt. It may help you correct an irregular or dimpled skin surface.
Let’s discuss below the scope of a butt lift.
Assistance, Over Call
Provide your details and our experts will get in touch with you.
Who is a good candidate for a butt lift?
You can go for the Brazilian butt lift if you:
- Have unwanted fat or excess tissues in your butt area
- Are a nonsmoker
- Are bothered by the shape of your butt
- Have an asymmetrical butt.
- Understand the meaning of realistic expectations
- Are physically healthy and aren’t struggling with a chronic condition
- Don’t have surgery-related risk factors like poor healing or vulnerability to infections
- Have a positive outlook
- Understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle with regular physical activity and take proper nutrition
Who should not opt for a Brazilian butt lift if you?
While the above checklist qualifies you for a butt lift, the following parameters ask you to stay away from the procedure. You should not consider a butt lift if:
- You intend to add volume to the buttocks. In that case, you can talk to our expert buttock augmentation surgeon in Delhi about other procedures like buttock implants, fat grafting, and other related cosmetic surgeries.
- You are a smoker, alcoholic, or drug addict.
- You think plastic surgery is a magic that can help you meet the expectations that are not realistic
- You are taking blood-thinning medicines without fail.
- You are struggling with wound-healing issues.
- You are diabetic or having heart or kidney-related ailments
How should I prepare for a Brazilian butt lift?
When you meet our best butt lift surgeon in Delhi, they will ask you for some precautionary tests and behaviors that you have to follow to ensure a safe and effective surgery.
They may ask you to:
- Stop smoking with immediate effect as it is associated with many post-surgery complications.
- Don’t take taking blood-thinning medicines like aspirin as well as avoid anti-inflammatory drugs as they tend to increase the risk of bleeding.
- Take some days off from your work and arrange someone to take you home after the procedure is performed at our office-based surgical facility, which requires the administration of anesthesia.
- Get a blood test to rule out the possibility of problems that may negatively affect the outcome of a Brazilian butt lift.
- To take certain medications or adjust the medication you are already taking.
How important is a pre-surgical consultation between the surgeons?
Our best plastic surgeons in Delhi will call you for a pre-surgical consultation to set the right expectations and clarify your doubts before the surgery. You may also ask one of family members to accompany you during the consultation.
The meeting will involve the following important points regarding a Brazilian butt lift procedure:
What will the surgeon ask you?
- To set the realistic surgical goals
- To know if you have any drug allergies, medical conditions, and other medical treatments
- To know if you are currently taking certain herbal supplements, medications, or multivitamins
- To warn you how alcohol, drug, or smoking can complicate the results of the procedure
- To check if you have undergone surgeries previously
- To take detailed measurements of the respective part of the body and take required pictures for medical records
- To decide the best course of treatment
What can you ask the surgeon?
The success and safety of a Brazilian butt procedure rely on how candid you were during your consultation. While your surgeon will ask you all the relevant questions, it is also the time to get your queries resolved.
So come prepared with your list of questions about the procedure. If you are wondering what you should ask from the doctor, you can consider the relevant questions mentioned in the below checklist prepared for your help.
- Have your received specified training for performing plastic surgery procedures?
- How much experience do you have in the field of plastic surgery?
- Are you a certified plastic surgeon from a credible institution?
- With which reputed hospitals have you been associated with?
- What will be expected of me to get the best results?
- Am I eligible for a Brazilian butt procedure?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure?
- Which surgical technique is the best for me?
- What discomforts should I expect immediately after the surgery?
- In how many days will I be able to resume daily routine?
- Does the procedure offer any risks and complications?
- How well prepared are you to handle the complications?
- Will I meet my expectations in terms of my butt size and contour?
- What if I am not satisfied with final results?
Now that you have met all the required criteria for a Brazilian butt lift, check out the different steps of procedure.
What are the steps in a butt lift procedure?
Like other plastic surgery procedure, a butt lift also involves the followings steps.
Administration of Anesthesia. Our experienced cosmetic surgeons in Delhi will administer medications to make you feel calm and comfortable during the surgical procedure. They may choose between general anesthesia and intravenous sedation, whichever suits you the best.
Making an incision. The surgeon will make an incision to start the surgical procedure. The incision will depend on the required changes and the amount of loose skin.
Closing the incisions. Once they make the required changes, the incisions are closed using sutures, surgical tape, or skin adhesive.
See the results. You may have to wait for a few days to experience the final results. Once the bandages are removed, and post-surgical swelling subsides, you can flaunt your newly found contour.
What should you expect during a Brazilian butt lift recovery?
Here are the important milestones of recovery from a Brazilian butt lift procedure.
Immediately to initial two months after surgery
- Be prepared for swelling and bruising at the surgical site for some days following the surgery.
- You may find it hard to move around for the initial couple of days. But make sure you keep moving for better recovery, and to prevent common problems like constipation.
- It is also normal to experience discharge of blood or other fluids from the incision points.
- You will also have to carry a compression garment for at least 8 weeks after the surgery toprevent pressure on the incision site.
- Make sure you don’t sit on your butt for around initial two months as it may compromise the results. You should use a soft cushion if you do have to sit down.
- Don’t lie on the back. Sleep on your stomach or side instead for at least first 8 weeks following the surgery.
- Restrict the physical activities for the first month after surgery, especially bouncing. You can proceed with lower-impact activities like walking after a month.
These are some of the important suggestions for fast healing after a Brazilian butt lift. Next are the risks associated with a butt lift.
What are the possible risks of a butt lift?
As our experienced cosmetic surgeons in Delhi always advice, any surgical cosmetic procedure comes with certain risks and potential complications.
The risks associated with a Brazilian butt lift may include:
- Pain, which may persist
- Infection and Anesthesia risks
- Fluid accumulation (seroma)
- Bleeding (hematoma)
- Fat necrosis or the death of fatty tissue under the skin
- A need for revisionary surgery, if expectations not met
- Poor wound healing
- Unfavorable scarring
- Skin loss or recurrent looseness of skin
- Prolonged swelling and/or skin discoloration
- Changes in skin sensation like numbness
- Irritation or other problems in the stitches
Remember, these are the rare risks that our surgeons will communicate to you during the pre-surgery meetings. However, the good thing is these risks can be minimized by having a candid discussion when you meet our experienced plastic surgeons in Delhi in the pre-surgery consultation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION AND ANSWER
We receive some common queries about a Brazilian butt lift surgery. Here are some the most frequently asked questions about the procedure that you might be interested in as well.
WHAT IS THE COST OF A BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT IN DELHI?
We provide affordable brazilian butt lift surgery cost in Delhi or buttock augmentation surgery cost in Delhi generally includes the following:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Anesthesia fees
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Post-surgery garments
- Prescriptions for medication
- Any other amenities offered for recovery
But, the final cost of a butt lift varies as per the facilities offered, and the reputation of the surgeon and the hospital. We, at IPACT Medical Center, offer you the best and affordable Brazilian butt lift cost in Delhi or buttock augmentation cost in Delhi or butt lift surgery cost in Delhi, New Delhi, South Delhi (India) without compromising the quality and safety standards.
For more details, you can contact us at our helpline number right away.
BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
REAL BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT PATIENT REVIEWS
***** Fantastic Service, Excellent Results
Everything was (much) better than expected! IPACT Center assistants were always helpful and reachable at any time. The staff was also patient and very friendly when it comes to approach / appearance. All in all, throughout the stay in Delhi I have never felt like ‘just another number’ in their accounts.
MEDICAL TOURISM IN INDIA
Allow us to become your most trusted partner in your journey to medical treatment in India.
IPACT Medical Center can complete take care of all your needs related to medical treatment in India. We’ll help you at every level of your health recovery.
How It works?
International Patients looking for cosmetic & plastic surgery in India are assisted by IPACT Center to get the best medical treatment at the most affordable cost.