The shape of your butt plays an important role in giving you a well-proportioned, attractive body. Everyone desires for a round, full buttock that stays firm and intact. If your buttocks are disproportionate, they have lost shape, or they have started sagging, then a Brazilian Butt Lift can be your way to go. Read on to know more about this amazing butt lift technique and how to perform Brazilian butt lift surgery in Delhi by plastic surgeon.
Who Can Go for Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian Butt Lift is a surgical procedure that can be of great help if you long for improved shape and enhanced size of your buttocks. You can be a good candidate for the procedure if you meet any of the following conditions:
- If you want to increase the size of your buttocks without any artificial implants
- If you want to improve the curves of your bottom
- If you have fat pockets on your butt, belly or thighs and you want to reduce them
- If you want add fullness to your buttocks
- If you want your clothes to fit properly
- If you want to give a youthful look to your lower half
- If you want to achieve enhanced proportion and balance between your lower and upper body
- If you want to get rid of extra, sagging skin on your thighs, hips or buttocks
Conditions to Meet Before Going for the Procedure
If you have made up your mind to go for a Brazilian Butt Lift, there are certain conditions that will enhance your chances of success. First of all, it would help if the skin of your hips and buttocks is healthy. Since fat will be taken from other parts of your body and injected in your hips, it would be better if you have sufficient fat stores in those areas.
What to Expect During a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Basically, there are three steps involved in the process:
- Removal of fat from your hips, thighs, lower back, abdomen and other regions with the process of liposuction
- Purification of extracted fat and preparation for transfer
- Injection of purified fat into certain points of your buttocks to improve shape and volume
The procedure is often conducted as an outpatient surgery under general or local anesthesia.
Recovery After Brazilian Butt Lift
You may experience some pain after getting your buttocks operated, but that can be easily managed with pain killers. However, your surgeon will advise you against lying or sitting directly on your buttocks for around 2 weeks. After a few days, you may be allowed to sit on a donut seat or place a pillow under thighs to reduce pressure on buttocks. It may take several weeks before you can resume your normal sitting activities. So, be ready for that and follow your doctor’s instructions.
Choosing a Surgeon for Brazilian Butt Lift
This is a complex surgery that needs experienced eyes of a highly qualified surgeon. The professional expert that you choose should have extensive training in techniques of fat transfer. Remember, not all cosmetic surgeons have this kind of specialized training. So, choose your surgeon very carefully.
While making your decision, ask how many similar surgeries they have done in the past, and look at their client’s before and after photos. Based on these, you can make a better selection of your cosmetic surgeon.
Conclusion: When performed by a qualified, trained and experienced surgeon, your Brazilian Butt Lift procedure can have high chances of success and long lasting results. Just make sure you follow your surgeon’s instructions before and after the procedure for best outcome.